- Automobiles/motor vehicles/trucks
- Oil Field Accidents
- Uninsured (UM) and Underinsured (UIM) Insurance/No Fault/Med Pay
- Insurance Coverage/Payment Issues
- Health Care Liens
- Wills/Living Wills/Probates
The firm has 30 plus years litigation experience, including 20 years working for insurance companies and self-insured/national/international corporations. A firm member was listed in Best’s Recommended Insurance Counsel, for nearly 20 years.
More recently, the firm has been successful in representing injured people in obtaining recoveries in accident cases. Nearly every case involving an injury claim, involves a claim for repayment of medical expenses for Medicare/Medicaid, private health insurance and Workers Compensation, for which the firm has extensive experience.
The firm represents health care providers in obtaining payments from casualty/accident insurance carriers, coordinating payments of medical expenses between private and public sector entities, and providing pre-treatment liability/collection evaluation, establishing and protecting provider liens, pre-litigation intervention, mediation/resolution and litigation services.
The firm offers:
- Aggressive case handling;
- Extensive experience in representing insurance companies in the past and injured persons and medical treatment providers;
- Innovative, imaginative and unique case consideration;
- Responsible and reasonable case handling; and
- Expedited and effective case handling.
- Collaboration with Other Legal Counsel
The firm practices in all State and Federal Courts in Arizona, Minnesota and North Dakota, to include various Tribal Courts, the United States Federal Court of Claims, the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth and Ninth Circuits and, the United States Supreme Court.